Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Final Blog

It's come down to this. The blog to end all blogs.

As much as it pains me to say it, blogging was sort of fun. Even though I know Forester (I hope I spelled that right) is the only one who will ever read this $hit, (HI MRS FORESTER!) it was cool to be able to put pictures in with my ideas. Idefinitely liked the freedom of being able to title everything and put RAPTOR JESUS!- as my background.

So for anyone considering a blog, I encourage it. It's a fun type of media to ramble on about things people generally have no interest in. It has a lot of freedom for creative people who like pictures more than words (such as yours truly) and to top it all off, it's an easy way to share your work and get feedback from people. So even though I still believe there are a lot of pretentious bloggers out there with the belief people care about their lives, I now feel like I understand why they chose this form of media to present their lives in.


And to sum it all up, this is how I feel:

I couldn't write it any better than that. Ciao!









1 comment:

  1. Well done Laura....I think you have a knack for blogging...your entries were insightful, funny and highly entertaining. I know you love images...but you have a skill with words too! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete